8/10/13

I'm looking forward to performing at Arts Incubator in Washington Park this evening! i'll be playing solo using my electro-acoustic set-up. It's been a little bit since I've had an opportunity to play solo, so I'm psyched about the show. It's a free, all-ages show. starts at 8pm.

I have a newish set up that allows me to create with a more holistic, improvisatory approach. This performance will come purely from the moment.
I am dedicating tonight's performance to the speedy recovery of Mr. Griffin Rodriguez, a wonderful musician and sound engineer who was recently injured in a bicycle accident. To learn more about Griff and how you can help him out, please CLICK HERE. As with many musicians these days, he lacks health insurance. There is a fund where you can help contribute to his medical bills. In addition, at my performance tonight I will contribute all profits from record sales to the cause. All the best, Griff!


Also!!!! There is a benefit concert being held at Constellation featuring great local performers and Boston's Joe Morris! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE BENEFIT!