7/5/14

photo: peter gannushkin
Midwestern friends, is it possible that I will be in your backyard, playing the freedom music? Are you ready for a revolution? GREAT!

 July 10-18 FRANK ROSALY SOLO DRUMMING MIDWEST TOUR - ILL! OH! MI!

July 10 Detroit, MI @ Trinosophes
July 11 Portsmouth, OH @ Somacc
July 12 Cleveland, OH@ Guide To Kulchur
July 13 Bowling Green, OH @ Grounds for Thought
July 14 Cincinnati, OH @ The Comet
July 17 Chicago, IL @ Elastic Arts
July 18 Chicago, IL @ TriTriangle performing with Lindsey French's installation Displaced Forest

I will be selling some  new, limited edition, handmade records of all new material. In addition, I will be selling some cymbals that I have made over the last couple years, and some effects that no longer suit my needs. Please come out and enjoy the revolt.